- What personally identifiable information of yours or third-party personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website;
- How the information is used;
- With whom the information may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and distribution of the information, and your ability to modify or delete your information;
- Security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under 85 Broads control.
This Site is not intended for use by persons under the age of thirteen. Individuals who are under the age of thirteen are expressly prohibited from submitting to 85 Broads or posting to the Site any personally identifiable information about themselves.
Confidentiality and Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, lease, or provide any personally identifiable information to outside companies or organizations without member consent.
In general, we do not disclose to third parties your personal information, combined personal and demographic information, or specific information about your use of the 85 Broads website (such as the areas you visit or the services you access), except as set forth in the following five subparagraphs:
- We may disclose such information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
- We may disclose such information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of 85 Broads or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public. We cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who may be using our servers or services for illegal activities.
85 Broads may share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to our websites (for example, the number of visitors to 85 Broads' website each month) with clients, partners and other third parties so that they may understand the kinds of visitors to 85 Broads' site, and how those visitors use the site.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information is information that relates to an identified individual. When you register with 85 Broads, you provide the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information
- Your education and work history
- Additional information, which may include but is not limited to professional skills, areas of expertise, preferences for types of assignments and work arrangements, preferences in geographic locations, and any additional comments you would like to provide
You can amend or update your 85 Broads profile at any time. Moreover, you can close your account at any time.
Non-personally Identifiable Information
85 Broads also collects non-personally identifiable information (that is, information that does not identify a specific individual), such as aggregate use statistics for the services. We collect such non-personally identifiable information in part through the use of "cookies" - that is, small text files placed on your computer's hard drive. We collect basic information about your computer and Internet connections, including: (1) your IP address (your computer's unique signature); (2) your operating system (e.g., Windows or Mac); (3) your browser software (e.g., Netscape or Internet Explorer); (4) your Internet Service Provider. We may also collect information about your activity on www.85broads.com, e.g., links accessed from our email communications, links clicked from within www.85broads.com, points of entry into and exit from our website, etc. 85 Broads reserves the right to gather certain information about your use of our site, such as what areas you visit and what services you access. Collecting this information helps us streamline your experience - for example, helping us diagnose problems with our server and administering our website. 85 Broads' web server automatically gathers this information, which can help identify broad demographic trends and help us determine what members and visitors are looking for when they visit our website. We use this data to better personalize the content that our members and visitors see.
Prohibited User Content
Members can be held liable for any illegal or prohibited User Content they provide to the Site or to other members, including, for example, infringing, defamatory, or offensive materials. So that the Site is available for all users to enjoy, you may not, and hereby represent and warrant that you will not, post, transmit, email or otherwise make accessible on or through the site User Content that:
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, tortious, defamatory, libelous, abusive, disparaging, pedophilic, pornographic, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or malicious;
- Contains hate propaganda or promotes discrimination or violence against any people on account of their race, national origin, religion, age, gender, disability, or sexual orientation;
- Is or could be harmful to minors;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing (or "spamming");
- Promotes information that you know is false, misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct;
- Is or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, or providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- Infringes any patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any other party;
- Contains restricted password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains a software virus or any other code files or programs that are designed to or have the ability to interrupt, destroy, compromise, or otherwise limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment whether owned by 85Broads or any other party;
- Solicits passwords, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
- Otherwise violates any local, state, national or other applicable law or regulation.
In addition, you may not, in connection with your use of the Site:
- Impersonate any person or entity, including a 85 Broads officer or employee, or falsely misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers for the purpose of disguising the origin of any User Content posted or transmitted through or on the Site;
- Engage in commercial activities and/or sales without 85Broads' prior written consent including, without limitation, contests, sweepstakes, barter, or advertising;
- Post or transmit any Content that you do not have the right to post or transmit;
- Post or submit unsolicited commercial e-mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or seek or encourage others to engage in these activities;
- Disrupt the ordinary flow and operation of any portion of the Site, including causing a screen to scroll faster than another User may be able to type in a chat room or bulletin board environment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or any server or network involved with the operation of the Site;
- Stalk or harass any other person; or
- Collect or "harvest" from the Site the names of other users for the purpose of transmitting to those other users unsolicited commercial messages.
If you discover this kind of material or activity on the Site, please notify us at support@85Broads.com.